Clarksburg Town Election will be held Thursday, June 11th, 2020
Thu June 11th 2020 - From 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Clarksburg Senior Center
712 West Cross Road
Clarksburg MA , 01247 Directions
The Select Board voted on May 6, 2020 to change the date due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The following will be on the ballot:
- 5 Years
- Planning Board (write in only)
- 3 Years:
- Selectman - Karin V Robert
- School Committe - Laura D Wood
- Library Trustee - Linda J Hurlbut
- War Memorial Trustee - Joseph Bushika III
- Board of Health - (write in only)
- 1 Year:
- Moderater - (write-in only)
- Tree Warden - (write-in only)
Voters please help in keeping everyone safe at the polling place by:
- Wearing a mask or face covering over nose and mouth.
- Bring your own marking utensil (pen or pencil) is encouraged.
- Please refrain from coming to the polls if you are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Observe six-foot social distance. Inside floor is marked six feet in distance.
- Wait in designated area to allow only one person at Check-in, Check-out tables and Casting ballot
No more than four voters will be allowed in the building at one time.
- Voter will enter in front of building.
- Check in and receive ballot.
- Vote in designated voting booth.
- Check out.
- Cast ballot.
- Exit out back of building.
Deadline for requesting an early or absentee ballot is noon on June 10th. Ballots must be returned by close of polls on Thursday.